- All Known Subinterfaces:
- DirectoryEntry, FileEntry
- All Known Implementing Classes:
- DefaultDirectoryEntry, DefaultFileEntry, DefaultRepositoryEntry
- public interface RepositoryEntry
- Suresh Pragada
This represents interface to entry in Repository. It can be either
Directory or File. Every entry in repository will have an ID and name.
public long getEntryID()
- This returns the unique ID of the entry. Every entry in repository will have a unique ID.
- Returns unique ID of the entry in repository.
public java.lang.String getEntryName()
- This returns name of the entry.
- Returns the entry name.
public long getParentEntryID()
- Returns the parent entry ID.
- Returns the entry ID of the parent.
public int getEntryType()
- Returns the entry type.
- Returns the "1" if the entry type is file, "0" it entry type is directory.
public RepositoryEntry getParentRepositoryEntry()
- Gets the parent repository entry.
- Returns the parent repository entry, null if parent doesnt exist.
public boolean delete()
- This marks the entry for delete. It is not actually physicall delete the entry
from the repository. Later point of time, admin can go and recover this entry.
These kind of entries will be stay in repository for sepcified period and delete
completely when batch job runs on periodically based.
- Return true if it could mark delete the entry, false otherwise.
public boolean isDeleted()
- Returns the deleted status of the entry.
- Return true if entry is deleted, false otherwise.
public boolean cancelDelete()
- This actually takes off the delete mark on the entry. When there is request to delete
an entry, it simply marks the entry for delete. This takes off that mark on entry.
- Return true if delete mark has been cancelled, false otherwise.
public java.util.Date getDeletedDate()
- Gets the deleted date of this entry.
- Returns date of the entry got deleted.
public boolean remove()
- This process actually permanently delete the entry from repository. After this operation
entry will not be available in the repository.
- Returns true if entry got deleted permanently, false otherwise.